Hope you doing Well !!!
Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..
*Role: Salesforce Business Analyst (Must have 10+ yrs exp.)*
*Location: New Jersey *
*Work Duration: Long Term*
We are looking for a Lead Consultant
• Responsible for managing IT solutions for the project including
stakeholder management, IT strategy, service expectations, requirements
gathering, and user acceptance testing.
• Gather requirements from internal customers for their market access
• Participate in the analysis and design of applications with the System
Architect and Business Users (including business model, security model and
• Translate business model and user requirements into software
• Deliver documentation (e.g. High Level Architecture, Low Level Design
Documents) during various stages of the project and upon completion of the
• Work with the Program Manager to build strong relationships with the
business clients and other stakeholders, and ensure full alignment of the
program strategy with the client needs • Work with the Program Manager to
identify new ways to increase the value of the technology platforms to the
• Analyze business processes and underlying technical infrastructure;
recommend business process improvements; identify technical deficiencies
and propose solutions to address them
• Define scope of business requests, perform high level business analysis
and facilitate sign offs on business specs
• Supports the design and conceptualization of new business solution
options and articulates impacts and risks, as identified.
• Creates, owns and manages artifacts required to support relevant
• Responsible for the UAT management including planning, coordination with
UAT testers, release notes, etc.
• Analyze the application usage and solicit user feedback to ensure
successful adoption of the application across all business groups. The
position is for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to work within
the Wealth Management Global Technology Team, supporting the regulatory
• Must have good understanding of Java applications Good understanding of
• Support testing (Unit, SIT, UAT); Experiences
• Atleast 10 years of overall experience as business analyst and atleast 5
years of experience in salesforce
• Good understanding of SQL and Oracle Database
• Experience with advanced Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/>
development tools and techniques.
• Experience integrating Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> with
enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as
well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
• Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis,
Object Oriented design patterns, and UML
• Excellent verbal communication, writing and presentation skills •
Relevant experience in business analysis in the financial industry
• Awareness of industry trends to drive change and continual improvement in
Business Analysis • Ability to document business requirements effectively
• Maturity and persuasiveness to engage in business dialogue and support
• Ability to work across multiple business groups and domains
Mandatory skills* design skills, analysis, Object Oriented design patterns,
*Thanks & Regards,
Nityo InfoTech .
Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2160 <609-853-0818%20Ext-2160>
Gtalk ID:- manishanityo16
E Mail:- **manish...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.