Please find the requirement given below .Share your profile and photo id to
the given address.
Revert back to :- vi...@itscient.com vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com
Please share the profile who are looking for the Full time Project .
Only USC & GC Profile (No H1b & EAD)
Role: VB6 Developer
Location: Springfield, IL
Duration : 12+Months
· position reviews, analyzes, and modifies business systems
including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for Visual Basic
Window programs. Works with project members to develop specifications,
diagrams and flowcharts. Follows approved life cycle methodologies.
Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
· Works on VB6 Windows Desktop applications to maintain steady
state of operations
· Works on VB6applications to correct programming errors using key
debugging skills and problem resolution procedures
· Interfaces with IT management, project teams, IT Operations, and
occasionally with business partners to assist with problem solving and
project plan activities
· Mentors and coaches more junior technical staff
· Follows Horace Mann technology standards, SDLC, and project life
· Under general direction, and from detailed specifications, works
on elements of large, complex installations
· Direct work experience with Relational databases and access
techniques: SQL, ODBC, ADO, RDO, and/or ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>
· Direct work experience with OLE, COM, ActiveX and/or OCX
development and troubleshooting
*SHARE ME THE DETAILS ATTACHING YOUR PHOTO ID ASAP *
*SKILL SETS SUMMARY* :-
Willing to relocate:
Mention 3 Interview Slots
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7899**** EMAIL: **vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> // vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com
<kumaritsci...@gmail.com> **Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.