PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP FICO Revenue Analyst *for one of our
clients *Silver Spring, MD*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SAP FICO Revenue Analyst
*Location: *Silver Spring, MD
*Duration: *6 - 9 Months
Manage and coordinate all project phases with responsibilities which
· Blueprints: requirement analysis and process design
· Realization: configuration; unit testing; design of external
interface solutions and coordination of user acceptance testing
· Go-live: data conversion; production system build and validation;
and production support hand-over
· Training plan and script development and end user coordination
· Post Go-Live Support
Plan and manage project deliverables that include:
Provide ongoing production support and system enhancements to SAP users
worldwide for all Order to Cash functionality and interfaces. This
· Coordination of development and deployment of new processes and
system configuration to meet business needs. Design of interfaces in and
out of SAP.
· Resolve simple and complex application and system problems
(includes configuration) related to break fixes and enhancements.
· Manage end user calls and trouble tickets for how-to’s; issue
resolution and change management requests (enhancements) for the global
· Setup and maintain configuration for base financial structures
related to Accounts Receivable
· Evaluate and escalate business unit requests and IT decisions to
ensure they are in the best interest of customers and company goals.
· Outline potential solutions and business impacts to address
change requests; prototype and demonstrate new functionality
· SAP OSS research for application bugs
· Enforce corporate standards and best practices in use of
· Perform global regression testing for system upgrades and changes
· Assist in unit and integration testing for change requests;
enhancements and new development.
· Develop training materials and assist with business community
· Perform other duties as assigned.
- Serve as an enterprise-wide expert in the functionality, technology,
and the business processes associated with client’s global O2C business
- Coordination of design, development and deployment of new processes
and system configuration to meet business needs
- Resolve simple and complex application and system problems (includes
configuration) related to break fixes and enhancements.
- Outline potential solutions and business impacts to address change
requests; prototype and demonstrate new functionality
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience and in-depth knowledge of SAP is a requirement
· Minimum 4 years hands-on functional experience in SAP FI and
Accounts Receivable. Configuration experience required
· Strong communication, analytical, time management, change
management, and problem solving skills
· Ability to set and adhere to schedules and project timelines and
communication of issues/problems that may impact the ability to meet
· Demonstrated ability to diagnose problem areas, identify
improvement opportunities and implement realistic solutions within budgeted
time and cost constraints.
· Excellent communication skills including ability to work with
staff at all levels, ability to communicate clearly and succinctly (both
verbal & written) on complex topics
· Demonstrate strong leadership skills that include initiative;
ability to develop staff; priority setting; and relationship building.
· Business experience working in an International Finance
environment is a must.
· Team player, able to be flexible and work well with others as a
team player, as well as able to understand how own role impacts overall
processes and step into other roles when necessary.
· Some limited travel may be required
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.