Title: Business Analyst
Location: Moon Township, PA 15108
Duration: 6+ Months
The primary function of a Business Analyst is to drive product requirements
from high-level business requirements to actionable detailed product
specifications. The Business Analyst will define feature sets for existing
and new applications or products by facilitating the exchange of
information around requirements between all stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Works with product owners to understand and document complex
business requirements, write business cases, and assume ownership of the BRD
· Writes and maintains the functional specifications for each
feature set, using input primarily from operations, sales, marketing, and
the development team
· The creation of the functional specification includes the
functional definitions of the system complete with workflow; impacts to
existing applications; and UI design, navigation, and definition
· Works on multiple, complex specifications or leads the
specification effort for an entire release
· Exhibits deep product knowledge and acts as a resource for
understanding the impact of features across one or more products
· Follows the standard development process to make the best use of
limited resources (time, money, people) resulting in a stable, maintainable
product that meets user requirements
Please let me know of any questions or concerns.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.