Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*

*NO OPT- CPT Please, NO H1 Transfer, Need Work Authorization Copy*

*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*

Role: Test Lead with Manhattan

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 12 + Months

Required Skills:

·         At least 10+ years in IT.

·         Good understanding of Manhattan package, WMS Concepts and
integration of Manhattan.

·         Lead should be able to drive the testing track from onsite and
coordinating across all the teams involved.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company  *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>*