Please go through the job description and let me know your interest Asap.
*Role: Services Max Architect*
*Location: Huston TX*
*ServiceMax Field Service Architect*
- 5+ years of relevant ServiceMax Architect
- Candidate must have completed at least 3 Salesforce Implementations
successfully and 2 ServiceMax implementation
- 2+ years of relevant Field Services Functional experience.
- Expert Knowledge of ServiceMax product suite and its implementation.
- Extremely Good Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of
the ServiceMax application – Web/mobile/Laptop
- Should serve as Escalation point for any project related issues
- Should be responsible for project adherence to milestones and
- Extensive field service operations or management background, including
experience with customer service management
- Demonstrated leadership skills working with customers and peers
- Comfortable leading meetings/ sessions with Senior Management to
discuss business process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience in ServiceMax configuration and customization
- Must have Salesforce.com DEV401
- Service Cloud / ServiceMax Consultant Certification are preferred.
- Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex
Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration
Tool, Web Services.
- Strong in Force.com
- Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus.
- Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
- Lead project teams for ServiceMax solution. Accountable for the
- Lead requirements and design workshops
- Complete requirements analysis and confirmation and Identify and
document specifications for customizations
- Technical and Functional design and Support of configuration
- Support of testing/UAT
- Lead deployment and hand-off
- Communicate with project team, as required, to ensure timely updates
to project health, risks, issues and solutions
- Consult and assist customer or third-party integrators with data
mapping activities, in support of integration, to back office/ERP solutions
- Liaise with and support of other functional groups– including (but not
limited to) training, development, support, product, engineering
- Provide business use cases supporting product QA of new releases and
short- and long-term objectives
- Develop case studies, presentations, and internal process development
- Provide peer reviews of Solution Design and Configuration Documents
ensuring fit between with best practices and customer requirements.
*Email Id: sh.ku...@pinakitech.com <ni.sha...@pinakitech.com>*
*Pinaki Softcon LLC*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.