Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..

*Role: **Data Analyst With Health Care Domain (Clinical Data, eLab Data &
Claims Data)*

*Location: **Woodlands, TX*

*Work Duration: **6 months to 1 year*

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B) Job Description:*
• Clinical background/ knowledge and work experience in provider set up
will be an extra advantage.
• At least 4-5 years of experience in Clinical Data warehousing, Healthcare
Data Management.
• Exposure to oncology environment is highly desirable

*Primary Skills*
• Deep understanding of Healthcare Claims, eMR, Clinical and Lab data.
• Hands on experience with data profiling, data transformations and data
quality management
• Hands on expertise with designing and developing data transformation and
ETLs
• Deep expertise in data warehousing concepts, data management in
healthcare environment. Prior experience of working with any industry
standard EMR system - Cerner/EPIC will be added advantage
• Experience with HIPAA, and knowledge of PII best practices
• Good knowledge and exposure of working on clinical applications. Hands-on
experience on clinical application will add value.
• Understanding of Clinical terminologies like ICD9, ICD10, LOINC, SNOMED ,
CPT etc.
• Strong understanding of Relational Database, database programming and
expert level knowledge of SQL
• Strong technical abilities to communicate effectively with client
technical resources and non-technical business owners to understand and
document data requirements
• Excellent communication, customer service, documentation and presentation
skill is required.

* Additional Responsibilities*
• Working with Business Analysts, Technical Leads and Product Owners to
navigate the data
• SQL and Data Profiling Procedure documentation
• Understanding and guiding needs for business rules and validation
• Follow proper ITIL Foundation change management procedures.
• Remain current on the release and functionality of supported products.

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Santosh Kumar *

*Technical Recruiter*

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax :   609 799 5746

kuntal.sant...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*