Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Please reply on :- *warun.ku...@axiomglobal.com

*Job title:              SAP SD/OTC Location:             La Grange, GA
Duration:             2+ Months *“SAP OTC

Must have:

General Sales Order Knowledge (experienced).

Scheduling agreements a Plus (but not necessary)

Best Regards

*Warun Kumar*

*E-mail:warun.ku...@axiomglobal.com <e-mail%3awarun.ku...@axiomglobal.com>
|Web: www.axiomglobal.com <http://www.axiomglobal.com>*