Title: IT Security compliance
Location: Bay area, CA
Duration: 6+ months
● Design and execute review programs to test the
effectiveness of identified key controls; remediation and re-testing of
identified control deficiencies; evaluation of self identified
deficiencies; maintenance and enhancement of a self–assessment program.
● Identifying and implementing enhancements to the organization’s
functions to ensure internal controls are working effectively and
● Provide insights and recommendations based on analysis and
assessment of data and processes.
● Recognize opportunities for improvement and take initiative to
● Coordinates external/internal audit relation.
● Develop and maintain a security awareness program that engages the
workforce and focuses on changing behaviors
● Ensure that our security awareness program meets all industry
regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
● Produce metrics in regards to the security awareness program.
Required Skills & Experience:
● A minimum of 4 years in the Information Security field with IT audit
experience and/or compliance experience a plus, preferably with a large
financial institution or Big 4 firm;
● Demonstrated knowledge of IT General Computer Controls, including
Information Security, Information System Operations, Vendor Management,
Business Continuity, Networks, Database, System Software, Hardware, and
Application Development controls;
● Experience in a training capacity, comfortable presenting to large
groups of people both in person, through webex or video conference;
● Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate
them to appropriate security controls;
● Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with
all levels of management and staff;
● Excellent organizational skills and critical attention to detail and
● Communicates effectively with others to identify needs and evaluate
alternative solutions with project management;
● Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite of products;
● Experience in developing learning content material using Captivate
or any other eLearning content provider.
● Demonstrated sound judgment, tact and decision-making ability;
● Be independent and thorough in examination and analysis;
● Related compliance experience: PCI, GLBA, SSAE-16, SOX, FFIEC.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.