IDC Technologies Inc.
Any interest in following position.
Title:* UI Developer*
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration : 6+ Months
*Must Have Skill: *A candidate must have the following skills.
• 5 Years Experience with UI developement for Web Based Applications
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as *LESS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or
perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as
Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways
to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git /
Mercurial / SVN
As a UI Designer, the respobilities will be as follows.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• *Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs*
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
*Please send me the resume-*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.