I am Abhishek, a Technical Recruiter with *NLB Services*. After reviewing
your resume online I felt compelled to reach out to you as it seems like
you are having a great skill match for the position I’m looking to fill
with one of my client in *Charlotte, NC*. our client is hiring actively and
I believe this could be something which you could explore. Finding the
right balance and knowledge with the expertise of your professional
background is paramount to the success of this role. Is this the type of
opportunity you would make a move for? Please let me know if you’d be
interested in this job opportunity, I would like to talk to you over the
phone to discuss more about it.
*Please see the job details below:*
*Job Title*: *IVR Business Analyst*
*Duration: 6+ month contract (possibility of extension)*
*Location : Charlotte, NC*
*Job Description :*
· Working with Business owners, developers and IT Team to collect
· Work with IT Team to understand technical aspect of the system
· Translating Business requirement to IT / Technical requirements
· Good knowledge of IVR Technologies, Avaya Experience Portal,
Nuance Speech Engine, Java, J2EE, Web-services
· Telecom and Cable domain preferred
· Experience in various billing systems
· Database knowledge – Oracle, RDBMS
· Minimum 3 years’ experiences in Business Analyst roll for large
scale enterprise IVR.
*Thanks and Regards,*
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
*An Oracle Recognized Partner & *An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified &
Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)
*t:* 904-267-0743 *f: *+1 (608) 646 8326
*e:* abhishek.kum...@nlbservices.com | *w:* www.nlbservices.com
*a:* 8613 Old Kings Road South, Unit 303, Jacksonville, Florida 32217
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.