Please find the JD below and let me know your interest .Send the
resumes At *yas...@itscient.com
<yas...@itscient.com> / yashgiri.itsci...@gmail.com
*Role: Sr. C# / .NET Developer/ Senior Software Engineer*
*Location: SAN DIEGO, CA*
*Duration: 6+ months *
*GC & USC Only *
* Note: Need local candidates only , In-Person Interview Must*
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a member of a scrum team
working on web-enabled front end applications, backend .NET applications,
and backend JAVA applications used in the medical field.
designing and working on n-tier architectures, including software as a
service (SAAS); maintaining secure systems by following current *HIPAA
designing, developing, and maintaining high performance and scalable .NET
applications; contributing to software development projects that provide
new or enhanced functionality for both internal and external customers; and
working with program management, QA and customer support groups.
• Design and develop software modules of high quality following good
software development practices
• Design, develop and maintain high performance and scalable applications.
• Contribute to software development projects that provide new or enhanced
functionality for both internal and external customers.
• Design and develop “Proof of Concepts” where new technologies are
introduced, researched and proven.
• Work with program management, QA and customer support groups.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Application, Computer
Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
• 5 years related progressive, post-baccalaureate experience.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and software
engineering foundations, such as memory management and low level
• Experience designing and developing ASP.NET <http://asp.net/Silverlight>/
Silverlight related software modules.
• Experience designing and working on n-tier architectures, including
software as a service (SAAS).
• Experience with platform development process across the entire technology
stack, including database development (SQL Server), middle tier (WCF/Web
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Strong problem solving and analytical ability, ability to troubleshoot
• Customer service orientation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
*Thanks & regards,*
Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group
IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-516-7826 ||
Official: yas...@itscient.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.