*Please go through the job description and let me know your interest ASAP*
*Role: Automation Test Architect*
*Location: Seattle, WA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Requirement gathering for the application under test
- Protractor experience will be added advantage
- Experience on SFDC automation will be added advantage
- Able to suggest and define Automation Framework using Selenium
- Automation Test Scripting, Test Execution for the scope of work
- Test Artefacts preparation
- Test Reporting
- Attend Client meetings
- Represent offshore and do onsite coordination activities
- Get involved in Mgmt activities required for running the project
- Connect with end user/business users
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative
within a challenging work environment
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication &
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards
- Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
*Thanks & Regards...*...*?*
*Sourav Kumar Mandal*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll *
*ll Phone:* *510-516-7839** lI Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
*ll Gmail: **kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com
<kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com>* * II Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.