Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Please reply on :- **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com*
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

*Job title:             Business Analyst with “First Data Omaha” Location:
          Chicago, IL  or NYC, NY Duration:            12 Months *
Requirements:

Experience with "First Data Omaha"

Experience with multiple First Data systems/products (Must Have)

Analyze  data to understand their business and credit portfolio

Design and document business and technical requirements

Test and validate conversion solutions, utilizing industry-leading
Conversion tools

Analytical and problem solving skills

*Thanks and Best Regards*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D22DF5.0C91B9C0]

[image: cid:image006.jpg@01D22DEC.60C041F0]
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amit-singh/4b/57b/704/>

*Amit Singh*

*Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.*

220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Email : amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

Skype: Amit3522

Gtalk : amit352recruiter

www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.