*Senior Java Developer | Boston, MA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Mode of Interview:  Phone Screen, Face to face / Skype*

*Must Have*:

Core Java

Multithreading

Spring

jQuery

5+ Years of Financial Services

8+ years of development experience

We are looking for Senior Java Developers for the AgentWeb team, which is
responsible for the design and development of their Agent portal, which
gives their agents access to policy holder information, their quote
marketplace, single entry processing, etc.

Responsibilities:

·         Work with Business Analysts to understand requirements and
translate to design

·         Source code development

·         Unit test case development

·         Functional/system integration testing support and Deployment

·         Integrate component design

·         Support production as needed and meet development schedules

Please let me know if you have any qualified candidates.

*Garima Gupta *|* Technical Recruiter* *| **Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Tel: 201-620-9700* 133 **| **72 Van *

*Mail- Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306 *

*Corp. Office- 15* *Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070*

gar...@apetan.com* | **www.apetan.com* <http://www.apetan.com/>* |*

[image: Hangouts]| garimaapetan...@gmail.com