> Hello Associates,

> Please go through the job description and let me know your interest Asap.

> *Role: Dot Net Developer*

> *Location: GREENVILLE, SC*

> *Duration: 8+Months*

> *Daily Responsibilities:*

> ·         Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application
architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop
solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet
business-defined service levels.

> ·         Work with Product owners to help shape the direction of the
product based on a combined knowledge of what's technically feasible and
what is desired by the end user.

> ·         Contribute to the technical code and design documentation.

> ·         Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built
and tested.

> ·         Identify and implement improvements to products.

> ·         Provide production support and issue triage for products.

> *Required qualifications:*

> ·         Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science,
or a related field.

> ·         4 or more years of experience in a full life cycle development
environment

> ·         4 or more years of experience with object-oriented languages,
such as C#

> ·         3 or more years architecture exposure; SOA design and
implementation

> ·         2 or more years experience in database design, development, and
normalization using SQL Server

> ·         2 or more years experience in both the use of structured and
object oriented systems analysis, design, development tools, and techniques

> ·         Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
needed to document, plan and collaborate with users

> *What skills/attributes are a must have?*

> ·         Experience working with MS .NET Framework, WPF/WCF, MVC 4, MS
Visual Studio (C#) and n-tier architecture

> ·         Experience working in .Net, C#, AJAX, Web Services, REST,
JavaScript/JQuery

> ·         Experience with website administration including .NET Framework
and ASP

> ·         Experience in working with tools such as Eclipse, SVN, QC/ALM,
Erwin, etc

> ·         Experience with performance tuning of middleware applications
and Database queries.

> ·         Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services

> ·         Experience with Web Services SOAP/REST.
·         Good knowledge  in Object Oriented Design concepts and work
experience in UML Design  use case driven approach

*Regards,*

*Shubham Singh | Technical Recruiter | INSYS Group,  Inc.*

*Office: 201-354-1079 | Fax: 773-304-4698*

*Email: **ssin...@insys.com* <ssin...@insys.com>

*[image: cid:image001.png@01D2294C.C7BF44E0]*