Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Rate :- $40/Hour all-inclusive on C2C*

*Please reply on :- amit.si...@axiomglobal.com <amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>*

*Job title:             C#.Net developer Location:            Tampa FL
Duration:            6 + Months   *
Required experience:

*Technical Skills Required*
The role is for a strong C#.Net developer (5-10 yrs experience) with Win &
Web Forms experience and Angular JS , Java Script skills

*Duties & Responsibilities: *
Development duties will include Interaction with end users to gather
requirements
Interpretation and write up of business requirements, technical documents
and program Specifications Impact analysis of change requests and
issues/incidents, and identification of solutions, including creation of
appropriate documentation
Planning and monitoring defect prevention activities
Implementing and managing quality assurance processes
Software development and configuration
Creation and validation of test plans
Providing direction and guidance to a team of developers, including
allocation and management of workload
Conducting code reviews Skill, Experience & General information Required: Basic
Technical Requirements
C# .Net Required
Good Java Script and REST knowledge is a Must
Knowledge of Angular JS is required
Java experience is a plus but not mandator
Capital Markets Knowledge/Experience is a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Best Regards

*Amit Singh **amit.si...@acg-usa.com* <amit.si...@acg-usa.com>
*www.acg-usa.com* <http://www.acg-usa.com>
* 220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*