*We need Junior to Mid-Level Java Developers (3+ Years) who are interested
to work on our W2 only.*

Look for *OPT’s has some minimum experience or H4 EAD’s only.* We are not
looking for all skills. Just looking for a Java Developer with Spring and
Hibernate.

* Role: Java Developers*

*Location: Lawrence, KS*

*Duration: 1 Year*

*Rate: $60-$70K/Annum + Benefits Mode of Interview: Online Test & Skype*

*Number of Positions: 15 Start Date: Jan 23rd – Jan 30th*

Job Description:

Develop, maintain and test Java/J2EE based Web applications including
support of all necessary database scripts for the web applications.

Skills & Experience:

•             Proven experience developing and maintaining
high-performance/high-volume Web applications using Java, JDBC, and J2EE
technologies such as Servlets and JSP.

•             Proven experience with a Java Web application server such as
Tomcat or other servers like JBoss, IBM WebSphere, or WebLogic.

•             Proven experience with experience with JavaScript, HTML, and
CSS.

•             Proven experience with open source MVC frameworks such as
Struts, Spring, JSF, or ICE Faces.

•             Proven experience writing SQL functions, procedures, and DDL
scripts for relational database systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle,
etc.

--

*Thanks & Regards*

Rathna kumar