Hi Everyone,

I am updating my vendor list.

Please reply with your official email id, So that I can share our regular
requirements. Thank you !!!

Mailto: baseer...@idctechnologies.com

OR

I am creating a *WATSAPP GROUP* for US IT Recruitment professionals for
sharing daily Requirements and Hotlist of Bench Consultants on different
technologies.

I need only good intelligent and mature professionals to be a part of this
group.

If you are interested to join the group then please Comment / Inbox your
Watsapp Mobile number, will add you in the group.

You can send me the add request on my mobile 0091+7842451077.

Thanks and Regards,

Baseer - Resource Manager

IDC Technologies, Suite 116,Milipitas,CA-95035

C#: 408-470-3758 / Mailto: baseer...@idctechnologies.com
Website: www.idctechnologies.com