*: Mid-Level Appian Developer |Tampa, Florida*
*Duration: 6 Month *
*Rate: $50 hr C2C*
*Mode of interview: phone /skype *
Seeking a supporting, maintaining and deploying Appian solutions.
- Primary responsibility will be to participate in the support,
maintenance & deployment of Appian BPM solutions.
- Add and deactivate user accesses
- Coordinates closely with other programmers to ensure proper
implementation of fixes and updates to applications
- Tests changes to user interface and application functionality as
required by the project team
- Tests/reviews data migration and data loading for accuracy
- Prepares and maintains SDLC application documentation as needed
- Other duties involved in the application support as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems,
or a degree from a Technical Institute
- 3-4 years of software development experience
- Understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development
- Knowledge of Appian software design and web development and design
- Strong desire to learn customer business processes and new BPM
- Strong analytical, communication skills
*Desired Skills and Experience:*
- Appian or Pega development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Highly adaptable to rapidly changing environments and situations
- Works well under pressure, effectively prioritizes work and has
well-honed problem-solving skills
*Garima Gupta | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC*
*Tel: 201-620-9700* <201-620-9700*> 133 | gar...@apetan.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.