IDC Technologies Inc.
Any interest in following position.
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Locals F2F )
Duration: *12 months *
*Job Description :*
Candidate preferred be located in Minnesota and go for a face to face
Candidate must get on Skype with me and complete an evaluation before
• Strong object-oriented development skills
and module concepts
• Familiarity with *TDD/BDD concepts* and when to use them
• Experience with local build/server configurations with* Node.js;
including: Grunt, Gulp, webpack, Express, and Babel*
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• A willingness to participate in code reviews and maintain codebase
• An understanding of the benefit of good documentation
• A personal portfolio or active Github profile
• Experience working within larger corporate teams
• Familiarity with Agile processes
• Experience developing on high visibility public websites
and maintain components as part of the Interactive Marketing team. As part
of a fast paced and fun team, you will be responsible for seeing the
development process all the way from gathering requirements, to
An ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to pick things up and
run, all while able to communicate with Managers and team members in order
to solve problems.
You will be building new components and upgrading code-bases that our
financial partners and clients will be directly using. Examples of upcoming
projects include rewrites of legacy web applications, uplifts of existing
internal and third party APIs. You’ll have a ton of interesting problems to
solve, have the ability to directly influence our internal standards, and
have the freedom to try new things.
Thanks and Regards
*Tabish Abdin Khan*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA – 95035*
*Ph: 408-668-9301 Email: tabish.ab...@idctechnologies.com
<tabish.ab...@idctechnologies.com> Website: www.idctechnologies.com
*Please send me the resume-*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.