Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com

*​Job Title:  ​​SAS Developer*

*Location:  Memphis, TN*

*Duration:  12 Mont*hs

*Candidate must have:  *

   - Min 1-3 years working with the following products  ( SAS Ent Guide
   (prefer 7.1),  InfoMap, Olap/Web Studio and SAS Portal (9.3 or preferably
   9.4).  Code level skills preferred but not required.   Experienced at
   generating dashboards through the SAS portal.
   - Excellent verbal and written communications.
   - Ability to adopt or learn new products and applications quickly.   We
   have several applications the contractor will be trained-on in order to
   derive source data for import to our data warehouse.
   - Flexible work schedule - contractors will have no VPN access to our
   network to work outside the office and some routines may need to be run
   early or after normal work hours.
   - Experience in interviewing end users to discern and document scope and
   draft/plan development needs accordingly.

*Specifically experienced in developing with the SAS tools:*

   - SAS Version 9.3
   - May also require some base coding
   - Dashboards/Portals
   - Enterprise Guide
   - Data Integration Studio
   - Information Map Studio
   - Web Reports Studio
   - Information Portal

*BONUS: If they have experience in data modeling and interpreting KPI
results*.

*NOTE:  Green Cards or Citizens HIGHLY Preferred.*
​

*Thanks &Regards*

*Aditya*

Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>* | Web: *www.unicomtec.com