*Hello,*
*Hope you are doing well today,*

*Please go through the job requirements and let me know if you comfortable
with the below role, if yes please send me your updated resume along with
the contact details ASAP.*

*Please Note : If you are not suitable for this one please forward this
requirements to your colleague, friends or relative who might be interested
in.*

*Position: QA Automation with Python*
*Location: San Antonio TX *
*Duration: Long Term*
*Client :  Rackspace *

*Rate : $40/Hr on c2c*
*H1-B Candidates*

*Job Description: *
*Why should candidates be interested:*
*These resources will gain exposure to a rich and complex business domain
using modern day technologies. *
*Candidates aren't traditional QA's - we are looking for developers who
happen to write test code*

*Requirements: *
*Must know Object Oriented programming (preferably in multiple languages -
Python is strongly preferred)*
*Experience with CI/CD techniques*
*Must know what APIs are and understand how to interact and write code to
test APIs. Knowledge of fixtures, automated data setup, xUnit style
testing, BDD testing, data driven testing*
*Worked with REST services*
*Experience with SQL*

*Preferred Skills Continued:*
*Financial systems experience*
*Experience working on billing platforms. Knowledge of Oracle BRM is a very
strong plus*
*Experience working with distributed systems*
*Understands Domain Driven Design*
*Performance testing using Gatling or JMeter*

*Other Necessary Skills:*
*Ability to figure out how the better areas to test and how much testing is
enough*
*Self starter and go-getter attitude*
*Thanks & Regards.*
*Samad | Sr Technical Recruiter*