Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

*Pay Rate :- $25/Hour all inclusive *

*Please reply on :- **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com*
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

*Job title: Unix Admin*
*Location: **Salt Lake City UT*
*Duration: 6 Month(s)*

*Job Description*
UNIX and Windows
Servers, Storage (NAS/SAN), backups and Databases
Perform support tasks as documented and aligned to each technology
platform supported.  This includes but is not limited to: UNIX, Linux,
Windows Server, NAS,

SAN, Backups, DB2, Hadoop, Sybase, SQL
Ensuring critical issues are attended in a timely manner and escalated
when appropriate

Best Regards

*Amit Singh **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com* <amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

* Skype-Amit3522 Gtalk-amit352recruiter **www.acg-usa.com*
<http://www.acg-usa.com>
* 220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*