Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

We have an urgent below *"Technical Lead”* position with one of our client
for c2c position at *Bellevue, WA.*

If you are interested please share your updated resume along with contact
details to  govind_ramanu...@visionisys.com

*Job Title  :  Technical Lead               *

*Location  :  Bellevue, WA.*

*Duration  :  6 months*

*Job Description : *

TIBCO

8+ yrs of experience in developing, deploying and supporting complex
computing applications in a large scale environment using TIBCO product.

Toll hands on experience in SOA Environment creating right granular
reusable services hands on experience with XML, XSD, XPath, and XSLT
Mandatory

Technical Skill Set Expertise in Tibco Business Works 5.X  Expertise in
XSLT, JMS/EMS  Hand on Coding experience in Core JAVA  Preferred Technical
Skill Set Previous

experience in Tibco Container Edition / Tibco Business Works 6.x Should
have good knowledge in Pivotal Cloud Foundry Cloud concepts Should have
Good concepts

on Micro services Past hands on experience in Unix, ANT /Maven Scripting
language Hand on experience in TIBCO Business Event will be nice to have.

*Govind Ramanujam*
Visionisys Inc
Direct: 9724531361

Email: govind_ramanu...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused