Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

Title: WebSphere Application server Admin

Client: Thomson Reuters

Rate: $55/hr

Location: Eagan, MN

   - Expertise in installing, configuring, migrating, upgrading, performance
   tuning, troubleshooting, security, failover and work load management of
    tomcat and WebSphere on various platforms LINUX and setting up the
   development, testing and production environments.
   - Deploying applications *(WAR, JAR, and EAR)* in standalone and network
   deployment environments of WebSphere
   - Good knowledge on silent and GUI types of installation and
   configuration of WebSphere Application Server
   - Managing SSL certificates using cell default trust store and key store
   - Worked on Tomcat, WebSphere Server including Clustered Environment.
   Network deployment of single and multiple nodes.
   - Creating JDBC data source connections, identifying connection pools
   along with database configuration.
   - Solid experience in deploying the applications on multiple Application
   / Middleware Servers and maintaining load balancing and fail over
   functionality.
   - Provide 24/7 on call support for production environment.
   - Trouble shooting Queue, Broker issues and any UNIX issues

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.