Hello Professionals,

Hope you are doing great

We have an urgent below “*Technical Lead* ” position with one of our client
for *6+ months  *at “*Atlanta, Georgia *” if you are interested please
share your updated resume along with contact details to
mounika_bas...@visionisys.com

*Job Title*                 : Technical Lead

*Location*                 : Atlanta, Georgia

*Duration*                : 6+months

*Primary Skills:*

Atlassian DevOps, Able to configure JIRA to show sprint schedules, backlog
management, burn rate / chart, sonar cubes

Total +9 years of experience out of which 2+ years of experience in
Atlassian DevOps

Able to configure JIRA to show sprint schedules, backlog management, burn
rate / chart, sonar cubes.

Agile Environment experience- This is an Agile shop that runs daily stand
ups, sprints, does scope estimations, user story assignments, etc. Must
understand how to work in this methodology

Thanks & Regards,

*Mounika Basham*
visionisys Inc

PH :901-203-2867
E-mail:  mounika_bas...@visionisys.com || www.visionisys.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.