*Role: AWS Solution Architect          *

*Location: Bedford, New Hampshire *

*Duration: 12 +Months  *

*Client: TCS  *

*Job Description:*

> - Experience in setting up automatically distributes incoming application
traffic across multiple Amazon EC2 instances using Elastic Load Balancing

> - Solution Architect would design and define AWS architecture for
existing systems,

> - Migrating AWS to cloud architectures as well as developing technical
road-maps for future AWS cloud implementations.

> - Should have experience in Amazon Web Service’s Elastic Compute
Cloud (EC2) - Create Security groups, new groups inside security groups,
Set rules

> - Experience in Launching the instances in the Amazon Virtual Private
Cloud (VPC).

> - Experience in configuring Amazon S3 bucket to serve static assets for
your public-facing web application

> - Hands-on in Amazon Elastic search Service

> AWS Architect certification (Added advantage)

*Please provide me your updated resume.*

--
* Thanks & Regards*
* Manjit Singh*

[image: Image result for nityo infotech logo]

www.nityo.com

manjit.ni...@gmail.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / New Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500