*Distributed Order Management Developer | Columbus, OH*

*Skype /in-person *

*6 month*

*NO H1B*

*The ideal candidate will have experience within an Omni-Channel
distribution center/logistics project*

*Thanks for reaching out and providing your information via email and I
look forward to working with you directly on these current positions.
Simply send me candidates’ resumes, I will review them quickly and promptly
and if they are a fit I will let you know and provide you all the details.
This way if they are not a fit, it will be less time wasted for both of
us.  First round of interviews are via Skype or in person for local
candidates, followed by possible in person interviews (at the clients
request and at the expense of the candidate).  The details are in the LI
post please re-read the following:*

After you send the candidates’ resumes I can contact your screened and
qualified candidates.  All candidates will undergo a thorough verification
on previous employment and projects.  Please only share direct candidates
and send resumes only if you can provide Visa and DL copy at submission
time.  Also, verify the mode of interviews with your consultant and then
confirm that they are able to meet those requirements. Once I speak with
your candidates I will know if they are the best fit for this client.  At
that time I can contact you with further information and any next steps.
If you are concerned about previous submissions, please provide a list of
those companies, this will eliminate any double submissions.

*Garima Gupta | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Tel: 201-620-9700* <201-620-9700*> 133 |   mail me  @ gar...@apetan.com
<gar...@apetan.com> *

* Ping me  @*  garimaapetan...@gmail.com