*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Job Title: UI Developer*

*Duration: 6+ months                                           *

*Location: Berwyn, PA*

*Interview Mode : Phone then F2F*

*Job Description :*

We are hiring a Contract UI developer.  This individual must be capable of
performing analysis, design, implementation, testing, maintenance and
support tasks with minimal supervision.  This position requires interaction
with other group members and departments, and as such, requires excellent
communication skills.  This position requires the ability to work
independently, as well as in collaboration with others to implement
solutions.  The following is a list of the duties and responsibilities of
the role:

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *

·         Implement, test, maintain and support software, based on
technical design specifications and customer input/feedback 55%

·         Prepare technical design specifications based on functional
requirements and analysis documents 5%

·         Review functional requirements, analysis and design documents and
provide feedback 10%

·         Assist customer support with technical problems and questions 10%

·         Assist other development staff 5%

·         Investigate software development tools 5%

·         Perform special assignments 5%

·         Participate in architecture and code reviews 5%

*Job Requirement :*

·         Minimum of five years of experience in software engineering

·         Very strong development experience with HTML5, ECMAScript, CSS
and associated frameworks

·         Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills

·         Experience with an object-oriented programming language,
preferably Java

·         Experience with Angular JS 1.x

·         Experience with RESTful services and JSON

·         Experience with UX Design

·         Experience with SQL

·         Experience with JIRA and Confluence

·         Experience working in SCRUM methodology

·         Familiar with UI debugging tools

·         Knowledge of graphic design

·         Experience with Windows and Linux

·         Experience with webservers such as Tomcat or WebSphere

·         Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.