Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

 Please reply on :- amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

 Pay Rate :- $50/Hour all-inclusive on C2C

Job title: SAP ABAP Consultant

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 6 Month(s)

 Required experience:

ABAP with workflow Experience of 6-8 years ABAP (should have knowledge of
OO programming) IDOC/BAPI User-exits (enhancements, BADIs) Smartforms, PDF
forms Web service LSMW HANA

--

Best Regards

Amit Singh

amit.si...@axiomglobal.com <mailto:amit.si...@axiomglobal.com
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>>

Skype-Amit3522

Gtalk-amit352recruiter

www.acg-usa.com <http://www.acg-usa.com>

220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598