* Senior ATG with Endeca developer |**Irving, TX*

*Contract Start Date: Immediate*

*Contract End Date: 30-Jun-2017*

Gaurav, we have a new ATG requirement.  Speed is going to be key here and
pricing, this is for Verizon….  Let me know if you have any good candidates.

   - 5+ years of progressive experience in developing and delivering Oracle
   ATG / Endeca solutions in versions 10 and 11
   - Hands-on experience in extending and customizing ATG Personalization
   (including profile, targeters & Scenarios), BCC, and REST modules
   - Experience in Endeca, including development of cartridges, renders,
   pipeline and segment integration with ATG.
   - ATG Servers (Publishing, Display and Preview) / Endeca MDEX/ Graph
   configuration
   - ATG / Endeca publishing workflow
   - JSP development (JSTL/DSP/Droplets)
   - Web services including REST and SOAP

*Garima Gupta | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Tel: 201-620-9700* <201-620-9700*> 133 |   mail me  @ gar...@apetan.com
<gar...@apetan.com> *

* Ping me  @*  garimaapetan...@gmail.com