*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Job Title: .Net Sitecore Developer *

*Duration: 6+ months                                           *

*Location: Berwyn, PA*

USC/GC only

*Job Requirement :*

·         Total experience – 8+ yrs of which Sitecore experience about 5
yrs) immediately.

·         Experience in Sitecore v7.X and above

·         Experience in website implementations using Sitecore CMS.

·         Experience of multi-site Sitecore projects using MVC using
Sitecore best practices

·         Knowledge of managing content tree

·         Designing Templates, Renderings

·         Understanding of Aliases in Sitecore

·         Working with Sitecore processor in pipeline

·         Experience in working with Sitecore Web Analytics

·         Experience  in working with Personalization

·         Exposure to Page editor

·         Designing content authorization workflow

·         Maintaining Sitecore packages

·         Understanding of Sitecore Rocks is plus

·         Experience on Glass mapper

·         Experience integrating Coveo Indexing

·         Experienced in Sitecore design and delivery, including
integration with third party API services

·         Preferred Sitecore Developer certification

·         Along with above Site core requirements user should have good
understanding of MVC and C#

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.