Hi Professionals,

My name is *Koti Reddy *from *Radcom Software Services LLC*. We provide our
own* H1B *consultants for your client needs on *Corp to Corp (C2C)* terms.
Even, we can able to submit *GC*’s and *citizenship* candidates on
*C2C/C2H/W2* basis. Please add my email ID in your distribution list, so
that I can reply you back with a worthy IT Professional, who suits for the
given requirement.

*Email: **koti**@radcomsoftwareservices.com*

Please let me know if you have any opportunities for them they are
available immediately and can Relocate anywhere.

*We presently have consultants in the following fields:*

*     S.No*

* Name*

*Technology*

*Experience*

*Availability*

*Location*

*Re-Loc*

1

Arjun

EMC/SAN

8+ yrs

1 week

RI

Open

2

Susheel

Sr. SQL BI Developer

8yrs

Immediate

VA

Open

3

Sirisha

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

7yrs

Immediate

FL

Open

4

Udaya Sree

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

7yrs

Immediate

NJ

Open

5

Ganesh

Java Developer

8yrs

1 Week

NJ

Open

6

Krishna

Java Developer

7+ yrs

1 Week

VA

Open

7

Yaswanth

PHP Developer

7yrs

2 Weeks

IL

Open

8

Usha

Performance Tester

8yrs

Immediate

VA

Open

9

Vinay

PHP Developer

7yrs

Immediate

GA

Open

10

Spurthy

SFDC

8+ yrs

Immediate

CT

Open

11

Tejaswini

Java Developer

8yrs

1 week

CA

Open

12

Pavan

SQL

8+ yrs

2 weeks

VA

Open

13

Kadhar

Network Engineer

7 yrs

Immediate

GA

Open

14

Snehith

Java Developer

8 yrs

Immediate

CA

Open

Thanks & Regards

Koti Reddy

Technical Recruiter

Phone: *248-687-8073*

Email: k...@radcomsoftwareservices.com

Address: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958.

Website: www.radcomsoftwareservices.com

*Note:* Email is the best way to reach me.

Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth.
This message is intended for recruiting and consulting professionals only
and is not intended as a solicitation.  If you received this email in error
and/or you wish to be removed from our list for any reason, please REPLY
with REMOVE in the subject.