Hi,

Greetings from Inent!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation partner, We
have an immediate opportunity, Below is the job description, please go
through it, if you have any consultants who are suitable & comfortable,
Please send me your consultant updated resume along with the best rate cap,
visa status and availability An early response is really appreciated.

*Job Title: Oracle Apps Tech Lead (**Finance modules)*

*Location: San Jose Ca*

*Long term Contract*

*End client: Cisco*

*Job Description:*

Need to have 6-10 years of experience and should have extensively worked on
Oracle R12 financials projects

Very strong Apps Technical in Financial modules (OLFM, GL,PO,AP, FA, AR and
GL) in R12

Should have end to end implementing experience in *Finance modules*

Should have experience of leading 3 4 members team

Should understand the extent of customizations required in ERP finance
modules Work with Business and Customer IT team in the solution
implementation.

Should have excellent communication skills,

gather requirements from customers and delegate work to team Self motivated
and able to take initiative and operate independently

Very good work experience in *PLSQL, Adv PLSQL*, Interfaces and Reports

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.