Hello,

Hope you are doing great today…!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you have consultant kindly let me know. Please revert me
on pank...@sysmind.com

*Role* :: Hadoop Developer with ETL
*Location* :: Hillsboro, OR

*H1B consultant Passport no. for I94 Verification *

*Please note we may ask for supporting documents/details to verify
genuineness of resume to avoid any fake submissions to our clients.*

*Valid LinkedIn ID or any online portfolio is highly desirable.*

*Thank you for your support and looking for your continued support*

*Description* ::

•         Ability to design and implement end to end solution in AWS

•         Design and implement map reduce jobs to support distributed
processing using ETL, Oracle, hive and pig;

•         Excellent communication skills

•         Pig and Python Development experience in enterprise environment

•         Build libraries, user defined functions, and frameworks around
Hadoop

•         Research, evaluate and utilize new technologies/tools/frameworks
around Hadoop eco system

•         Develop user defined functions to provide custom hive and pig
capabilities

•         Define and build data acquisitions and consumption strategies

•         Define & develop best practices

•         Work with support teams in resolving operational & performance
issues

•         Work with architecture/engineering leads and other teams on
capacity planning

•         Work with Site-Operations team on configuration/upgrades of the
cluster

•         Analytics experience, Self-starter

Qualification:

•         MS/BS degree in a computer science field or related discipline

•         8+ years’ experience in large-scale software development

•         Strong development skills around AWS, Hadoop, EMR, Airflow, AWS
RDS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig

•         Strong understanding of Hadoop internals

•         Experience  with data warehousing, dimensional modeling and ETL
development

•         Strong Java programming, shell scripting, Python, and SQL

•         Experience with databases like Oracle;

•         Experience with performance/scalability tuning, algorithms and
computational complexity

•         Experience (at least familiarity) with data warehousing,
dimensional modeling and ETL development

•         Proven ability to work cross functional teams to deliver
appropriate resolution

•         Statistical analysis with Python, R or similar

•         Good to have SAP, BEx, Crystal Reports

*Pankaj Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

   Phone: 609-897-9670 x 3501
   Email: pank...@sysmind.com
   Website: sysmind.com