*Hello,*
*Hope you are doing well today,*

*Please let me know if you are comfortable with for this role. If yes
please send me your updated resume along with the best number to reach you
ASAP.*

*Job Title     :   SAP PI Consultant*
*Location     :   Columbia SC*
*Duration    :    6+months*

*RATE : $60/hr on c2c*

*Forward resume on **sa...@izaritsolutions.com <sa...@izaritsolutions.com>*

*Requirements:*
*Daily Duties / Responsibilities:*
*Work with the sceis director and sceis treasury staff to develop and/or
maintain project plans that will guide and assist the sceis team in their
role as support for the state treasurer’s office in the implementation of
treasury modules.*
*Work closely with the sto project management staff to coordinate project
timelines and plans to ensure coordination between sceis and sto resources.*
*inform sceis management team of any potential issues that may impact
deadlines, milestones.*
*inform sceis management team of system development and/or implementation
issues that may have significant impact on resources, costs, etc.*

*Required skills: *
*Sap Project Management, SAP Treasury Mgmt. Modules, SAP Implementation
Experience*

*Required education:   *
*Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 7+ years of SAP
Implementation/project Management Experience.*
*Thanks & Regards.*
*Samad | Sr Technical Recruiter*
*Izar IT Solutions LLC,*
*655 N Swift Rd, Addison, IL 60101, USA*
*+1 708-401-3107*
*sa...@izaritsolutions.com <sa...@izaritsolutions.com>*