*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing well today,*

*Please let me know if you are comfortable with for this role. If yes
please send me your updated resume along with the best number to reach you
ASAP.*

*Job Title     :    Sr. Java Developer*

*Location     :    West Chester, PA (LOCAL)*

*Duration    :     12+ Months Contract *

*(local or Nearby)*

*Face to face interview must …..*

*Requirements:*

*Strong Java Developer 7+ years of Experience    *

*Spring Experience Mandatory  *

*ETL/data warehousing exposure using one of the tools like pentaho or
SSIS.- nice to have/BIG TIME PLUS*

*Microservices Experience Nice to have                *

*Restful experience        Mandatory*

*NoSQL experience- Nice to have/BIG PLUS*

*SOAP Exposure-             Mandatory*

*Spring Cloud stream experience- Nice to have/ BIG PLUS            *

*Git Hub experience/ SVN Mandatory- NOT NEGOTIABLE             *

*Event driven programming experience- Nice to have/ BIG PLUS*

*Continuous integration and deployment pipeline (CD/CI)- Mandatory*

*GoCD pipline experience            Nice to have/BIG PLUS  *

*Cloud Foundry experience-       Mandatory for 1 position*

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Samad | Sr Technical Recruiter*

*Izar IT Solutions LLC,*

*655 N Swift Rd, Addison, IL 60101, USA*

*+1 708-401-3107*

*sa...@izaritsolutions.com <sa...@izaritsolutions.com>*