Hello Friends,

Interested candidates can send their resumes to the following mail id:
*i...@psritservices.com* <i...@psritservices.com>

IT/Software – Fresher required

PSR IT services

Hyderabad, Nizampet

NOTE: Only Males

Job description:

Role: IT/SW Analyst

Salary: Market

Job time: Night shift only

Interview timings: HR will take Telephonic screening and schedule Face to
Face round

No of openings: 3

Date of Joining: 29th Mar 17

Industry: IT

Department/Functional area: SEO and Web Development

Experience: Fresher only

*Qualification:* Any degree with computers specialization/back ground

*Responsibilities:*

Stay up to date with the new technical skills

Engage with the clients.

*Skills required:*

Strong analytical skills with creative mind

Good communication skills and comprehension skills (Must)

Analytical approach to problem solving,

--

------------------------------

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sam,*

*PSR-IT Services,*

*info**@psritservices.com* <sudh...@psritservices.com>*,*

*www.psritservices.com* <http://www.psritservices.com/>

*“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not
dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our
work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is
part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a
favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.” *

*― **Mohandas karamchand Gandhi*