Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the

Rocky Hill, CT. is currently seeking a  UNIX Systems Operations resource to
join their organization. I have included a

complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Job Role: UNIX Systems Operations *
*Location: Rocky Hill, CT (Only Locals or Nearby)*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Immigration:  Must be US Citizen, GC, or GC EAD*

*Interview Type: Face to Face *

*Responsible: *
Building, maintaining, securing, and deploying MS OS Servers, MSSQL, IIS,
vCloud, and others as required.

*Tools*: 2008+ MSSQL, 2008+ MSSERVER, vCloud

*Must have: *
3 yrs 2008+ MSServer Expertise
2 yrs advanced Networking

*Nice to haves: *
Security expertise
Router management
Scripting skills
Programming languages
Desire to learn

*Best Regards,*
*Richard Shaw - IT Recruiter*
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | *
*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*
*Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: rs...@ayrglobal.com <rs...@ayrglobal.com>*