*Hi,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Job Title: SAP FICO Functional Consultant*

*Duration: 6+ months                                           *

*Location: Miami, FL*

*Responsibilities:*

∙ Assist in the upgrade of the SAP finance modules from ECC 6 EHP 3 to ECC
6 EHP 8;
∙ Responsible for configuration design and delivery of the SAP finance
modules with plant maintenance and SRM extended classic scenario and SRM
procurement for public sector for Client;
∙ Configure the SAP finance modules, including funds management, to work
with SRM 7;
∙ Extended Classic and Procurement for Public Sector including creating a
test plan and writing and/or updating related functional specifications;
∙ Configure the SAP finance modules, including funds management, to work
with Plant;
∙ Maintenance including creating a test plan and writing and/or updating
related functional specifications;
∙ Configure the CO (Cost Accounting) module to work with Plant Maintenance
including creating a test plan and writing and/or updating related
functional specifications;
∙ Configure, test and validate settlement (closure) of plant maintenance
work orders where the funding structures are actually debited for the
expense;
∙ Configure or write the functional spec to allow plant maintenance work
orders to encumber funding upon creation of the WO, to set WO limits and
allow updates to WO limits;
∙ Configure or write the functional spec for the plant maintenance work
order approval chain;
∙ Assist the HR resource with the integration of plant maintenance work
order time with the HR / payroll system;
∙ Hold knowledge transfer sessions with the appropriate M-DCPS
configuration staff.

*Requirements:*

∙ Experience with SAP ECC configuration in integrating the SAP finance,
cost accounting, and funds management modules with plant maintenance and
SRM extended classic;
∙ Experience of FI, CO, and FM;
∙ Documentation of experience in testing and implementation;
∙ Experience with K-12 (preferred).

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*W:*  732-767-0010 x 305 | *Direct:* 732-837-2134 | *Fax:* 732-837-2452 |

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.