Greetings,

Hope you are doing great Today..

I'm Abhay from IDC Technologies Inc

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if you are interested.

For Immediate consideration please share your updated resume at
abha...@idctechnologies.com

*POSITION:*

*Position Role                           : .Net Developer*

*Assignment Location                : Midland, MI*

*Project Duration                       : 12+ months*

*REQUIREMENT:*

A sound foundation in .NET framework? ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Forms, WCF, Entity
Framework, Linq, Workflow Foundation, WPF, Active Server Pages? Good
command on C# , VB.NET,C++ ,VB? Object-oriented design and experience in
design patterns? Client Side scripting skills like HTML, CSS and JavaScript
? Need to have good knowledge about MS SQL Server , SQL Server Developer
(T-SQL) 2012,2008, 2005? Excellent Onshore Customer communication skills?
Strong analytical and problem solving skills, quick learner, good
interpersonal and communication skills and enjoys working in teams? Should
have knowledge on Configuration Tools? Nice to have knowledge on SharePoint
, BizTalk ? Should be ready to be cross trained on different technologies

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

IDC Technologies, Inc
*Work*: 408-418-5778 Ext. 3061