Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the

Redmond WA. is currently seeking a CRM Dev / Lead resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete

job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested
in learning more.

*Role: CRM Dev / Lead*
*Location: Redmond WA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Need Green Card or Citizen !*

*Mandatory Skills*
 Strong design and development skills in MS CRM – 2013/2016
Ability to design and development, CRM customizations.
Excellent programming skills in C#, .NET, JavaScript, HTML
Experience with Soap and Rest Web Service development in C#
Windows Azure Development
Designing and developing Azure cloud services web and worker roles,
websites, sql azure, .net interoperability
Strong Experience in working with Microsoft Azure cloud
Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
Effectively communicates to internal and external stakeholders.
Candidates should possess strong technical skills in the above criteria

*Job Description:*
Detailed JD (Pls share an Detailed Description to post in job boards, 1
liner JD will not work)
 To lead or be a part of the project team to develop / implement the
solution/product as per the requirements of the

client within defined parameters of time and quality.
To mentor and coach assigned developers
To prepare technical design and architect design
To coordinate project management related activities
To design and develop new tools as per the client’s requirements and/
customize the existing tools

*Best Regards,*
*Richard Shaw - IT Recruiter*
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. |*
*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*
*Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: rs...@ayrglobal.com <rs...@ayrglobal.com>*