On Wed, 20 May 2009, Gordon Marler wrote:

> My Sun Contributor Agreement # is OS0240.
>
> One question: How do I submit any changes I make for review - or commit
> them in the end?

Hi Gordon -

You've come to the right place. Whomever ends up sponsoring you
can help you find the appropriate place for your code review
and they will do the actual commit in the end.

btw, it helps to list the cat/subcategory and bug synopsis
in your request for sponsorship - so that people can tell
right away if it is in their area or not.  In your case, it's
network/nsswitch 6700707 comments format nits in nss_common.c

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://blogs.sun.com/bubbva
Solaris Security Technologies,  Developer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.