Greetings,
                     I am Santhosh, President of OSUM Community, Arunai OSUM,
Sun Microsystems, perusing my bachelors degree in computers in Arunai
Engineering College. I used to to contribute to many open source events in my
college and in my locality. I have given many talks on Open Solaris, D-Trace,
ZFS in my college and in my nearby college in our locality. Nearly 600+
students have enrolled under my leadership and are being trained under java,
open solaris, Netbeans,Glassfish and Mysql.

                   I found no active groups for open solaris in my locality,
many dosen't know about solaris. Hence we started to train many students on
Open Solaris and I have undertook a project of Installing Solaris in our labs
and deploying it. I think it would be useful for us, if We start a new OSUM
community in our locality( Thiruvannamalai, TamilNadu, INDIA) as here we have a
mix of rural and urban people, I find it difficult to make the club myself
without any support.

                Kindly look into all the credentials, I pursue and agree in
starting up of the new OSUG Community in my locale.

Name: V.Santhosh
Academic Qualification: II Year Computer Science and Engineering, Arunai
Engineering College, Thiruvannamalai.
Other Degree: Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle University
Other Credentials: Campus Ambassador for collegespeaks.com
                            President of Arunai OSUM Community, Sun Microsystems
Achievements: Won 1st Prize in developing the best mobile application using
Netbeans from Sun.
My Blog ID: http://www.santhoshmadhavan.co.cc
My OSUM Page: http://osum.sun.com/profile/sansosum
My E-mail ID: santosh_madhavan at yahoo.co.in
My Telephone number is : +91-9094314189

                 I have already launched a solaris install fest in my locality.
I burned 100 CD's of Solaris OS and distributed it to my fellow students. I
wish the authorities to appriove this request to start up of this OSUG
Community.

Regards,
Santhosh.V