Paul Armstrong wrote:
> Could I please have a sponsor to do a technical review of

Nice start, Paul.  I like the idea of a high-level and short
document which references others on the details.  While it's
easy for us to get bogged down on the details, letting
first-time contributors see the 'flow' is important.

After a quick glance, a few comments.

- I agree with Alan that whether to ARC isn't calculated by lines
   of code change.

- "Request code review from your sponsor" shouldn't be the direction
   we're heading in.  Instead, I'd suggest "Request code review from the
   proper community or subject experts and cc your sponsor.  If you're
   unsure what community to ask for review, ask your sponsor for
   assistance."  (Any objections from other Sponsors?)