> There's a critical step missing from the beginning -

I assume after you've worked out which bug you're working on.
Is any of the stuff before that ON specific?

> determine
> which Consolidation the code change is targeting -
> ON, Desktop,
> X, SFW, etc. as the remainder of the document varies
> greatly for
> each (most of what you've got there applies to ON,
> but parts
> don't apply to the rest of the consolidations).

OK. A secondary project probably needs to create similar documents for the
other consolidations (or are the changes small enough that they should be
documented in the one doc?).

Is http://www.opensolaris.org/os/about/roadmap/conslist/ the best list of