Hi John,

I know that GNU screen integration is on TODOo list of some internal
group. But I'm afraid that they are busy with other things. So it might
be nice if you work on this.

I can sponsor your work. Which means that I can do all relevant internal
processes including putback. I expect that you will come with draft for
ARC case. I'm alone not able to sponsor ARC case so we would need to
find someone who would that.

So If you are willing work on this please contact me offline.