On Sat 12 Apr 2008 at 04:32PM, Chad Mynhier wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 4, 2007 at 2:05 PM, Chad Mynhier <cmynhier at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'd like to request a sponsor for
> >  http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=4532599.  This is a bit
> >  of an odd request given that RFE is marked "6-Fix Understood (Fix is
> >  known)".  It appears that the responsible engineer has left Sun,
> >  though, so I don't know what state it's actually in.  If possible, I'd
> >  like to adopt (or hijack, if you prefer) this RFE.
> I'd like to make a second sponsor request for this.  It's been 5
> months since I've had any email contact with my sponsor.

That seems slightly unfair since we spoke in person at dtrace.conf,
and I apologized (and attempted to explain the reasons for) my slow progress on

However, I agree that I'm overloaded with work on the May release at the moment;
is someone else available to shepherd this in?  We got the PSARC work done some
time ago, so this should be straightforward.

Daniel Price - Solaris Kernel Engineering - dp at eng.sun.com - blogs.sun.com/dp