On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:38 AM, Dan Price <dp at eng.sun.com> wrote:
> On Sat 12 Apr 2008 at 04:32PM, Chad Mynhier wrote:
>  > On Thu, Oct 4, 2007 at 2:05 PM, Chad Mynhier <cmynhier at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >
>  > I'd like to make a second sponsor request for this.  It's been 5
>  > months since I've had any email contact with my sponsor.
>
>  That seems slightly unfair since we spoke in person at dtrace.conf,
>  and I apologized (and attempted to explain the reasons for) my slow progress
> on
>  this.

You're right, I should have mentioned that detail initially, and I
apologize for the oversight.  Yes, we spoke about this at the
conference, but given that you haven't had time to respond to my
emails since then, I figured that you'd also be too busy to work on
the putback.  I'm certainly sympathetic to this, in light of the
upcoming release, and I also realize that this putback isn't the
highest priority item on the list.  But if someone else is available
to do this, I'd like to just be done with it.

Thanks,
Chad Mynhier